Robby took me to the hospital. Had to be there at 0630.
He wouldn't take a pic with me though :(

When I got out of surgery I apparently talked a lot.
I stated that I needed to pee so the nurse helped me out of the bed and when I got out they had already taken the hospital bed away and they walked me straight to my post-op room. But then I realized my bra had been removed... So I kinda freaked out on the nurse :/ oops! (I don't remember any of this, I was still really loopy.)
Side note:
I've never had surgery before! They said the sedation took a toll on me cuz my body had never experienced something like that so it was really strong!
So the hospital still hasn't found my bra :( I'm very upset about that because I loved that bra!
This is when Kailie and Drake came to visit me after I got out of surgery! I don't remember what I said to them, they said I was crazy and delirious and hilarious!

I don't remember the ride home. At all!
I remember getting home but I don't remember walking up the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment