Thursday, June 9, 2011

Curly or straight

Like I mentioned before, I love how every time I am with Robby, I learn something new about him. The last time we hung out (we went to the mall to see a movie and have lunch in the food court) we had a discussion about how much it sucks that we have been so busy and unable to spend a lot of time together. He thought that I was trying to imply that I needed him to try harder when I was simply stating that I wanted to plan out better. We talked it through and we now understand each other!

Something he mentioned through the heated discussion was the lack of "me time" he has been able to have. For me, personally, I hate "me time", I hate being alone, I hate resting, I hate not being with someone. It makes me extremely anxious and the emotions get overwhelming for me. I was being really selfish in that I didn't even think about the fact that maybe he just wants to be alone. I thought that when he was being distant and not making every available plan to be with me that he was not wanting to be with me at all! That scared me! But now I understand :)

Oh, how relationships take work :) Have I mentioned I love work? Cause I do ;)
I love you, Robby!

Someone on scangwinnett.com recommended this book for me to read as I prepare to be the wife of a police officer and this email made me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment