
Dr said it looked good. She didn't like how black and blue it was but she said it will be ok. She bandaged it back up and it was super tight!! When I got home, the pain was unbearable so I removed the ace bandage and the pain diminished right away!!!
There was talk about physical therapy after the wounds heal but I don't know about that yet.
I have stitches and the dr said she'll remove them at my next post-op appointment which is the 15th! Ew. :(
Robby has been great! He has come to see me as often as possible :)
Monday, he picked me up and took me to see X-Men with Angela and Pat (they are the couple that is getting married in July - they are also who set Robby and I up! Haha!)
Then we ate lunch in the food court at the mall. It was great seeing him. I love watching him laugh and hearing his voice.
The next day he picked me up again! Though we had a discussion on the way home that ended with me in tears. Stupid meds make me so emotional now. I never used to cry! haha! We have talked it out now and its ok :)
I love learning about him and how he feels about things! (I'll post about what I recently learned in the next post)
No comments:
Post a Comment