Reason for surgery:
I went to the foot doctor last year in June. Found out through an x-ray that I had an extra little tiny bone in my big toe on my right foot. I realized where my constant pain was coming from every time I walk/run... The bone was catching! I caused my foot alignment to go off a little because of the pain I favored the foot and how I walked on it. Which then caused a bunion over time (gross, I know!). So to take care of the bunion before it got worse seemed smart and the doctor said that while we were there, might as well take that little bone out. I now have a metal pin permanently in my foot to prevent another bunion from forming since my walking habits are pretty much habit...
Right now, I'm just laying on the couch, the pain is there but I can handle it. I'm trying to lay off the pain meds as much as I can!
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment