Disclaimer:
In NO way am I attempting to claim that I am the perfect girlfriend. I have, however, had plenty of time (20 years to be exact) to observe relationships and how the lovers treat each other. One of my best friends, Andrew, expressed that I should teach a women class and teach women how to act and how to treat their men. Haha! No, I don't think I should but I do think I have some good insight on where girls go wrong in relationships... My best friends Brian and Josh wish that they could clone me to be a girlfriend for them cuz their gfs don't understand them like I do lol. But side note, isn't that what being in a relationship is all about?: getting to know them inside and out!!? hm.

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars:
When women are mad at their boyfriend's/husband's/whatever when they don't say those things is ridiculous! As long as I know that is how he feels about me, I don't care if he says it all the time. As long as he loves me, I don't have to hear that I'm beautiful everyday! Not gonna lie, it was nice when Robby used to tell me that everyday! But I'm not gonna freak out just because he does not say it anymore... Women have this false sense of Prince Charming (I do blame Disney!) and when a man is not always saying sweet little things, they want them to be different (/"perfect"). Women aren't perfect, why expect men to be!! How rude and very unfair. Think about it, women want to change the man into this sappy emotional man that will do anything she wants, that's just called a homosexual puppet! Who wants that?! Ew. No thank you.
It is not about winning.
It is about forgiving and forgetting.
I agree, when I want to cuddle, I do think it would be nice if the man would compromise and meet my emotional needs whether he wants to or not. And when the man doesn't want to do something like say what he's feeling, the women needs to respect his desires. Give and take.
If we all just understood each other better, or better yet, were WILLING to understand eachother, relationships would last longer these days. But that's just my opinion. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment