Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daddy, you're my hero!

Memorial day weekend was Robby's three days off so it really worked out nice that we could spend his days off together and it is also the last weekend before my surgery!
We went to the braves game Thursday night, saw a movie (The Hangover Part II; funny!), ate at Denny's (I had never been to Denny's...lol!).

Side note:
Robby: "Do you know who Muhammad Ali is?"
Me: "Yeah, he's a terrorist."
Robby: "You're going to read a book every night from now on. You need to read more. Why would you say he's a terrorist??!"
Me: "His name is MUHAMMAD!!!"
Robby: "Well that's not racist AT ALL........!!"
He's super concerned about my lack of memory. At one point he asked me how many continents there were to which I had no correct answer. I learned this stuff but it just doesn't stick in my memory for some reason! :(

Confession:
I'm more clingy than I thought I would ever be...I think it's beginning to bother Robby lol! But my friend says that's what happens when you love someone. Haha!

I worked Friday night, spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday with Robby all day. It was awesome!! He took me to the pool Sunday night which was fun, except I had to confess to him about my inability to swim without plugging my nose. Which he took it as I didn't know how to swim...lol. I know how to swim! I just have to plug my nose.. I hate it! I wish I could just jump in a pool without worrying about it. :(

Monday morning, I walked in the Memorial Day Parade in Dacula with my ROTC Company from GGC. Daddy came to watch :) And as Auntie Terry says to this picture: "Daddy proud of his daughter; daughter proud of her Daddy!" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment