Tomorrow, Thursday, is surgery day!
It also marks the one year since Tripp died.
I feel horrible recently. My mind is going so many different directions.
I miss you, Tripp! We all do!!!
Mom is feeling better; she even went to work Tuesday!! So proud of her. :)
More on my surgery:
I have what they call Austin Ostcotomy of the right foot and Exostectomy Hallux of the right foot.
(When the doctor said this to the nurse, I replied with "Bless you!". The nurse couldn't stop laughing, he was awesome! And kinda a dilf lol!)
In other words, I have a bone spur and I walk unaligned on my right foot which has caused a bunion (ew!) so they are going to correct it and remove the extra bone. (it's a really tiny bone in my big toe)
It is a 3-6 month recovery period and I'm really not looking forward to being forced to be dependent on others.
My amazing boyfriend has shown that he is willing to help out whenever he can and however he can! I love him!!
I'll give more details about the surgery and possibly post some pics of the instructions they used to explain the process.
I wish I could give you all the details about mom's progress. I really think she needs to start a blog so she can explain better! I don't know all the technical stuff :( I do know that she is being really strong and we are all anxious about the tough road ahead. God is our strength!
Love you all! Thank you for your prayers!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment