Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Writing about a book I've never read

Mom is standing up. Takes a lot of energy for her but she's being so strong.
She's currently listening to a voicemail from her favorite nurse from the hospital.
Daddy put some lotion on her back because she was up a lot last night scratching. :/
She said she has a lot of pain in her arms.
(Not to sound selfish by talking about myself, but I have a fever that will not go down no matter what I do! Rather frustrating.)
Mom just walked over and said, "you want to light a candle?". Haha! She's so random :)
She walks almost every other hour on the treadmill and she needs to right now but she is in a lot of pain. She is able to walk up and down the stairs, just very slowly. I love her and her strength!!
I am sleeping in her room with her incase she needs something in the middle of the night. Dad is sick so he is sleeping downstairs.
Mom and I are literally 5 feet away in her room (I'm in the bed and she is in her recliner) and we text and call each other hahaha! Gotta love it!
We have so many people to thank! You all are such blessings! The meals and prayers and thoughts and letters and texts are so motivating and mean so much to all of us!!

MMM, that candle she lit smells delish! I might be sick; but I can still smell! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment