Monday, January 10, 2011

Golden leaves

Well, the 7th (Friday) I went to work. It was slow. But I really like my coworkers and definitely missed them while I was off!

Saturday I woke up at my best friend's friends' place...we went to lunch and Ghengis Grill (sp?) and it was pretty good! I had leftovers. Ashley and I spent the entire day chillin and then that evening we worked on school stuff and watched movies.

Sunday I slept through my alarm and Robby called me and woke me up and surprised me that he was at the house ready to go to church! My bad... I really need to start setting three or four alarms!! :/ Robert went to work and I stayed in with Mom. Then when Robby got off, he came by to hang out and watch I, Robot. :)

<3

Today has been spent in Mommy's room just being here whenever she needs anything :) Her progress is going very well. All the calls and messages are so amazing and very encouraging!! I can't believe how much love there is. It is overwhemling, but in a good way! :)

Mom is currently walking on the treadmill. I can't even believe she can walk or stand up for a long period of time. She is so strong! And so happy. She's my hero!!
I wish I could give you all the medical updates about her but I don't even know what is going on... Hopefully soon we will find out everything! Tomorrow she has a doctor appointment to change the dressings from her surgery, but we currently are stuck inside because the grounds are covered in about 5-7 inches of snow!!!!! I know, I can't believe it either!

I'm currently getting sick so I can't go out and see the snow :( But it is so cold, I kinda don't even want to. Haha! I hate being cold. Er, freezing!!
I did take Gypsy out there and she didn't know how to walk! I laughed so hard.

Due to the snow, campus has been closed for today and tomorrow! Which means more time with Mom and Dad and more time to work on homework. Yes, two days of classes and I already have so much homework!!! Oh college. :P

Mom is now eating dinner. She's been very talkative and her and I can't stop talking about Robert :) haha! He's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment