Thursday, January 13, 2011

Castle on a cloud

Not much to say.

Mom is at her dr appts today (she had two).
Dad took her so I'm at home.
My temp has been fluctuating and just won't go completely back to normal (which is 96.8 for me) :/
School has been closed ALL week! Hopefully I will have class tomorrow. Though it's only one class for fifty minutes lol. At least it will get me back to what I love; school! :)
Don't get me wrong, I have thoroughly enjoyed being home with mom!! :)
It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to see Mom like this. I wish I could just make her all better. Or take her place. She is in so much pain, constantly! :'( Didn't think I'd have such a hard time with this... And yet, I don't talk about it. I refuse. That's just me. Hmph.

Please continue to pray for our family, thank you and we love you all!

With tears,
Little Kolacki

No comments:

Post a Comment