Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eenie meenie

Yesterday (Friday) I slept in, yeah it felt good! Then went to work.
Campus was closed allllll week because of the inclement weather. :)
So no class - Nice extended break.
One month til I turn 21 :) Mhm!
I'm old.
Mom is doing well. Lot of pain and she wants to shower haha!
She had four drains. They took two of them out but still have two left; one on each side.
I can't get over how much constant pain she is in :( I hate to think about it; but how can I not?! She is so strong!
Her recovery has given me the opportunity to spend more time with her in her room and I have LOVED it!!! Granted, she is sleeping a lot and watching tv to pass the time, but just being with her means a lot to me. We don't do that enough :/ at times when she feels like it, she'll spark conversation and I love talking to her! :)

Today, I worked and I miss Robert and Ashley :(
I'm not tired but should sleep cuz I gotta get up early to work at church tomorrow.
Mom is watching twenty different channels; I can't keep up with her lol!
Thinking about streaming something on Netflix from my laptop to pass the time and hopefully make me sleepy...

Will post tomorrow. One of these days I will learn how to post pictures! Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment