"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Ghandi
"I want to change the worldddddd!"
"Help us change this world around!!!!"
Great enthusiam; great motivation; amazing drive to do good!
But is it really about CHANGING THE ENTIRE WORLD?
I look at the works I do in this life as having the purpose of pleasing my God and making it a point to be a positive influence upon this world.
Anything through Christ is possible, this I know. So yes, Christ could use just one person to change His world.
But why sit around and constantly say, "One day this world will change just because I did this.."? I hear individuals say things of that nature almost daily.
But why, when we can live everyday with the positive glow of Christ on our faces and the sweet taste of His love on our lips!! And make it a goal to change the negative aroma looming in the atmosphere to a very bright and positive scent on all who hear His name, through us! It is my prayer that God uses ME! Not that I use myself just to "do good for the world".
Food for thought.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen, sister!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHannah P.