This was a draft I apparently forgot to actually post, my bad!
Enjoy:
Car wrecks are extremely scary and definitely life-changing.
Mine was only a fender bender. No one was severly hurt. Thank you Jesus!
I have the ability to now put myself in others' shoes when they are involved in one.
Speaking of, I have been on the scene of/watched/drove up onto numerous crashes in the past month and a half! It's honestly scary crazy!!
*someone help me learn how to upload pics* lol!!
After my crash, one of my cadet's and his family were involved in a car wreck that was not their fault and it put the entire family into the hospital.
My team leader, Ridgeway and I we went to visit them.
This is the youngest daughter (6 years old) Sophia. She had internal bleeding, bruised spleen, bruised vertabre, and the seatbelt burnt her neck and cheek.
Ridgeway, drove us up there. He is such an amazing leader!! We were able to spend some time together and really get to know each other more. Apart from getting lost, twice, lol, it was a great drive and the visit lasted about 4 hours.
-Mom just walked in and told me its 2:30am.......does she think I can't read a clock??! I can't wait to move out!!! This is getting ridiculous!-
Hanging with some friends from school, we drove past two car wrecks in two days. The second day after the second car wreck, about one and a half miles down the road (I-85) we watched a car spin out and didn't want to just drive by, so we pulled over to help as much as we could... Turns out, they hit this:
A deer! A small buck. :(
Wednesday, leaving lab, still on campus, I drove up to a very new "wreck". A guy in his truck slid sideways and lost control and hit a girl standing in the median.. This is what happened to his truck when he hit the curb as he was spinning! ...ouch!
Death has been a very sensitive subject for me. It's never fun losing someone! Is this series of events in my life a test for me? If so, how do I handle it? I hope to always be able to look back and be proud of the way I handle situations that are thrown at me in life. I look at these events as tests of me. To make me aware. To give me the compassion and sympathy car wreck victims need! I am able to comfort and understand on a better level, seeing as how I was involved in one myself! Everything happens for a reason. Hmph? I love the way God shows His care and love for us. He's always giving me reasons and events to reflect on and talk to Him about. Can never be thankful enough!!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment