Is that question again.
Why?
Why did God take Tripp away??
But I've come to realize, I am so unworthy to know "why"!
God knows. He's working His master plan.
So again, I ask "why?"
Why did I start this blog?
I have so many thoughts that go through my mind in a day.
I suppose I could share them with whomever chooses to read.
No, I'm not a mommy blogger! I'm a wanna-be!! :)
I don't write in a journal. Never have.
I feel silly. I feel silly writing a blog that no one really reads... Haha!
I think I'll thank myself later for documenting these chapters in my life.
Heartache of losing a loved one.
Anxiety of growing up; getting married, having kids! I CANNOT WAIT!!! <3
College.
Watching family grow up. (Congrats Sarah and Weston on your engagement!) :)
Discovering the world around me and the people I am called to serve.
Learning who I am, in Christ.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment