My best friend told me to slow down. He was referring to the fact that I work a lot and stay up really late and wake up early to get stuff down or to run to work. And most of the time I run late :/ He hates that! Haha.
His statement really made me realize how fastpaced I really do live! When family and I went to Florida for our family vacation, everyone and everything was so relaxed and seemed like no one there was really in any hurry! Maybe I do need to slow down...?
I really am going to reevaluate my time spent. :)
I don't want to live on the go on the time. I don't want to rush any moment. Because I know it will all be gone in a flash if I continue with this type of pattern. :/
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment