Days 6-9 was the first weekend. I worked Friday night and also helped Mom and Dad paint the living room, dining room, and upstairs hallway. They got a random itch to just paint! And they really wanted to get it all done before mom's surgery on the 16th. Here's a pic of the bedlam we created in my parent's dining room! The wall in the dining room was half red, half tan. I recommended painting the red on the entire wall and carrying it into the living room. They liked that idea so we made it happen :)

Stay tuned to see a picture of what it looks like now ;)
Along with painting the walls, we also plan to paint the trim on the doors and windows. I had to capture this picture. It shows when Gypsy used to scratch at the door when she wanted to go outside or if she was wanting someone that was outside already. We miss her so so so much!! :'(

The 9th: I have a love for gatorade, can ya tell?! ;P "One in every size" lol.
You and your family are truly an inspiration. I'm keeping the lot of you in my prayers, because you deserve nothing but happiness. Continue to stay strong; you're an essential tool to make others count their blessings :)
ReplyDelete