Monday, May 2, 2011

Fashionable Blogger Prize

aka Stylish Blogger Award :P

Rachael (omg I figured out how to link people!!!! now I just have to figure out how to post pics.......) sent me a "Stylish Blogger Award"! :) Thanks Rach! Love you!!! I hope one day my blog is as cute as your's! ♥
I'm not savvy with blogging but I guess what I've done so far is working ;) This is a cute award, I couldn't pass it up in participating.

The rules:
1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!

Seven things about me? Let's see how this goes...

1. I have some bizarre fears. One of which is mascots...

This mascot's name is General. He is the mascot of my college and he chased me around the B building until he realized I really was crying! It was a very horrifying experience for me.

2. I do not enjoy school. I love my college and I love the people. I enjoy learning new things but something about school just irks me.


3. I want nothing more than to be married, financially stable, with a family of my own and a great church family.


4. My mom is battling breast cancer and I look up to her in so many ways. Not just because she is being so strong through chemo. But just because she is the most amazing woman I've ever known! I have always claimed that my parents were the strongest people in the world. Now it is proven and I’ve seen it with my own eyes! My mother got diagnosed with last November. Daddy is taking care of her every need and even through the exhaustion, he is staying strong as well. I love them so much!


5. Cheese pizza is my comfort food. It's a problem...


6. I have an extremely busy, crazy, stressful life. The past two years have been the toughest :/ Many of you know what has happened... Basically, it can only go up from here, right!? These days, I'm pretty much just going through the motions of attending classes, working two jobs, serving at my church in choir, tech team and band, making time to visit family and spend time with friends and most important, grow my relationship with my boyfriend, whom I love dearly! Story of my life: going in one hundred different directions.


7. I'm watching Stick It with Ashley and it makes me miss gymnastics so much!!! I had dreams to take gymnastics to the olympics. I wish I could afford private lessons to get back into t!






I only follow three people, one of which gave me this award (thanks again Rach!), so I will pass this to Blair and Mia

Have fun girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment