Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Butterflies

We don't have internet in our apartment, so I'm using a neighbor's unlocked network :/ hehe!

I'm sitting at our dining room table; ready to update you on the past two weeks.
Easter Sunday. Went to church, went to Gramma and Grampa's (gmas) for lunch and visiting with extended family. My Auntie Terry made this video! So cute!!!

My big sister’s boyfriend, Scott, had court on Friday morning which made his divorce final and determined if he got full custody of his sons (Jace, 3 yo and Scott, 6 yo). Unfortunately he didn’t!  That was very sad news because the boys really hate being at their mom’s house and they tell us all the time. I’m going to be such a proud aunt to these boys once Jeanette and Scott get married, they are the sweetest little boys ever!!

Friday night I played piano at my Alma Mater for their graduation then went straight to Relay for Life! Great event!!! It really meant a lot this year, for obvious reasons! :)

Sunday was Mother’s Day and Robby had to work. :( So I went over to my Auntie Jeanette’s house for family right after church. Then went to a friend’s house to study for the final I had on Monday. This leads us into Monday… (Separate, more in-depth, post on Mother’s Day to come!)

Had a final at 8am, finished and went straight to see Robby’s. I was so excited that this semester from hell was over! (Sorry, it just was not a very enjoyable semester.)

Yesterday, Tuesday, Robby had the day off and he hung out with some friends while I ran some errands and visited my parents. That night, we went to the Atlanta Braves’ game with his parents. It was a great day!!!

Woke up today and went to the ROTC supplyroom to help with inventory. Went to the doctor and then picked mom up from work and took her home. Then visited with my parents after eating some yummy teriyaki chicken dad had made. :)

These next two weeks are my weeks of temporary ‘freedom’ for summer classes start back on the 23rd! I know, not a very long break but it’s all the time I need to get ready for the best semester yet!! ;) Hoping for straight A’s this summer! Gotta finish up my degree so Robby and I can take the next step in our relationship ;) hint hint!!! Lol jk!

The choices to be made within the next year are stressing me out. :/ My roommates and I have to figure out what we are going to do after our lease is up at our current apartment. Robby and I… Well, you know. Just all the decisions and choices and possibilities to discuss as a couple that are planning a future together. All that! And more!

I’ll update through out the next two weeks, promise! As long as our neighbor’s internet is reaching to our apartment, I’ll be online ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment