A lot has happened in the four weeks that I've neglected this site. I've been constantly going and going and going! My life is in full speed.
I got into a car accident.
Worst experience EVER! I do not wish that upon my worst enemy!!!
Plus, it was my fault, which made it even worse!
I go to court in October. That should be an interesting experience.
Still cry, almost every night.
The Hope that one day this pain will all cease, keeps me strong and going like an energizer bunny :)
Saw Dear John for the first time.
I'm definitely behind the times when it comes to movies. I'm always the last one to see anything...
Mostly because I feel like watching movies can be such a waste of time. Seriously, I could get so much done in a two hour period that it takes to sit and watch a movie.
Btw, I cried. And I have a huge celeb crush on Channing Tatum! And he was in uniform in this movie and we all know how I LOVE men in uniform :D mmm!!
Gramma was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma on Tuesday, August 24th. (I think that was the exact date! Mi familia: correct me if I'm wrong.)
I have always had random, sharp pains in my chest ever since I can remember so when I went to the doctor last month, I told her and she is now going to put me on a 48-hour monitor. And I'll have an EKG done tomorrow morning.
Also, when I went to the doctor they took blood to test for Thyroid Disease. They came back negative :) whew, finally some GOOD news!!
Working two jobs and going to school is not as difficult as it sounds. I love staying busy! And my schedules work out pretty well.
Daddy went to California to see one of his favorite hawaiian bands in concert and to visit his sister and her family. He gets home tomorrow afternoon and I cannot wait!!!! I miss him.
I have about 5 draft posts that I can't muster up the courage to post haha!
Bored yet? Me too!
Goodnight.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are the energizer bunny! Definitely Type A personality. Stay focused and positive.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing you at the office now and then. You have no idea how much of a help to me and your mom when you drop by! I love you.
Would that be
ReplyDeleteKalapana or Cecilio & Kapono?
And why didn't he get the discout rate
and take us with him?
Ho, da buggah.
{{* *}}