Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cards.

I was walking through the card isle at WalMart looking for that perfect birthday card... As I saw the many different catagories in which you can purchase a card, every person in my life came flooding to my thoughts. It was kind of overwhelming when I thought about it..

But it really got me thinking. I wish I could write every single person I have encountered in my life a letter! Just a letter, explaining my thoughts about how they influenced my life and how extremely grateful I am for them! Because when I die (which might come soon) how else will they know how positive they were of an influence to me?? :( That's sad. They'll never know.

But then I also begin to think, even if I DID write them, would my words mean anything? I am so paranoid that I never communicate in the way I intend. I'm not the best writer, and I wish I was better!! I often wonder just when I will be confident in my writings. Hopefully blogging shall help :)

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone in my life needs an encouragement card for some reason or another.

    ReplyDelete