Saturday, July 10, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Home from Florida. Went straight back to work the next day and spent the night with a friend over the weekend. Tomorrow house sitting Gramma and Grampa's abode with my sweet sister! :) My bed is getting no love from me. Haha!!

Getting back into the swing of everyday life here in my hometown is a little weird. It takes me some time. But I have seen so much growth within myself just over the past two weeks. I still relive the day I recieved word of Tripp's death. I can't get the moment, the smell, the feeling, the emotions, out of my mind! But no matter, I have a choice of what to do with the memories..

My choices make or break my day. They make or break my attitude. Toward anything and everything! So I ask myself, "What positives come from being negative??"

No comments:

Post a Comment