Monday, July 12, 2010

Pain never ceases, even with time

Yesterday, Tripp would have been four months old. It was a rough day. Woke up to Jack and Scott laughing and playing downstairs (Dad had them for the day while Jeanette was working). Work that evening was full of families coming in with little ones. And that's the hardest part for me! Then when I got home Mommy was in tears receiving comfort from a family friend over the phone. We were able to talk about things as tears were shed. But none-the-less, we talked. It was good to speak of it with her. It's not easy, but no matter the topic, I always love talking with Mommy and just being completely honest and vulnerable together.

No, this will never get less painful. It will always hurt. But yes, I know that God is working in my life and I know that He has a plan. Happy Birthday little buddy!

:')



Everyday I think about how much I regret the lack of pictures I have with Tripp. I don't like having pictures of myself, but I really wish I had them now because I could cherish them just so much! But I am so so thankful for the few pictures I do have of him and I and the ones mom had taken of just him! He was such an adorable baby boy!! His smile got me every time, and even still, when I look at his pictures (like the one of him that is set as my desktop on my laptop) his smile still makes me smile!! :)) Gosh I cannot WAIT to hold him again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment