Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pain is weakness leaving the body...

Though I feel incredibly weak right now!!

As I lay in bed, sick, I have nothing better to do than blog...

I can't seem to get my temp down. It's stuck at 98.3 which is a little high for me as my norm temp is 96.8. :(

No more throwing up since Thursday night, so I'm thankful for that!

Scott and Jack spent the night last night and I just hope I don't get them, or anyone else, sick!

Still looking forward to our trip to Florida this week!! (no, I am not revealing what city because I have a fear of stalkers....)
Even though the tropical storm is supposed to hit while we are there :( but it will still be just as enjoyable simply because of the fact that I will be with my whole family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment