Saturday, March 10, 2012

What you get

A lot of nothing has been happening.
I've had the same old pains and not much I can do about them.
Work is the same: GREAT!!!! I love it! I look forward to it everyday and every weekend, I look forward to Mondays! Everyone in the office looks forward to Fridays and I hate Fridays haha!
Family is doing well. Mom is staying strong and I'm still so proud of her :)
Daddy is on the radio right now :) victory915.org <-- listen live!
I have homework to complete over Spring Break. Boo :(

Oh, Hannah had her baby. But Hannah lost 50% of her blood so the doctors are wanting her to get a blood transfusion but she refuses :/ shes so stubborn!

Between my full-time job and two part-time jobs and school, I'm exhausted a lot. And sick :/
I miss my friends and I really miss the way things used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment