I have so many posts coming up... It's overwhelming me just thinking about it! I have many pictures to share too ;)
For now, I am waiting until 2am when registration opens up to register for classes for the Summer and Fall semesters. In the meantime, I'm studying for my test tomorrow. I have to be at work early so that I can leave early to get to the hospital hopefully in time to see Mommy. Her surgery is scheduled for 10:30am. I will be there before I rush to class to take a test. Busy day and I'm stressed out a lot!!
For now, know that we are so appreciative of your love and support! Thank you so much! And be sure to check back frequently for updates on mom, our lives, family, and my life as a busy, hardworking woman ;)
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment