I moved out in February due to Mom's health. And then moved back in in August.
Robby and I started strong. Probably too strong.
He was with me through mom's surgery and treatment and through my surgery as well.
He left me for reasons I will only partially understand. And honestly, he gave me my life back. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. I was happy with him, but we just weren't meant for each other like we thought in the beginning. It happens. And looking back, there were red flags even from the first "hello". I hope he succeeds in his career and I wish the very best for him and his new woman.
Mom went through a double mastectomy, chemotherapy, and radiation. She stayed strong through it all and I couldn't be more proud of her!
Jeanette has been dating Scott for I think two years now and they got engaged over New Years! Congrats to them!! :)
Daddy has been the best father I could ever ask for!! Mom always gives him heck about not being the "handiest man in the world" but in my eyes, he can do anything! Haha! He has kept this household going strong. He's a serious hero to all of us girls. ;)
My cousins were all here for the holidays and it was great to have everyone 'home'!! <3
My cousin, Rachael and her husband Greg (parents of Tripp) welcomed their newest little boy, Brady!! Rachael means so much to me! I love her little family so much and she knows it :)

Hmm. Any highlights of 2011 that I'm missing?? probably... I'll add more if I remember any others!
No comments:
Post a Comment