I'm not really adoring much today so I'm here to post a short note.
I'll be leaving for church in about an hour.
Each day gets better. But don't get me wrong, definitely miss him everyday and I never go a day without thinking of him. It sucks!!!
I was talking with mom yesterday about my previous relationship and she made a good point when she said, "You were living a lie in that relationship, just as his ex girlfriend was living a lie when she cheated on him and didn't tell him for another 2 years!" She was referring to the fact that I lived in fear of him. I was always scared to share my feelings or to show any emotions other than happy and joyful. Mostly because any time I cried in front of him he hated it! He would tell me to stop. Or he would ask me why I was crying... She's right. I was living a lie. Definitely not how a relationship is supposed to be!
New news: Hannah (old friend from high school) found out she's about 2 months pregnant with her first child! I'm excited! She's not :/
Old news: My foot is doing much better!! Nothing much has changed as far as looks goes but walking on it has definitely improved.
More old news: I dyed my hair :) And I'll be dying it again a little bit darker in 2 weeks!
(Strategically blocked my face ;P lol)
This past weekend, I traveled to South Carolina and stopped at Lake Hartwell on the way and on the way back. Separate post on that to come...
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment