Friday, June 17, 2011

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost

These are only a few great things I ordered online this past week while on bed rest :)

I have been online for awhile now searching for tips and advice on being in a relationship or being married to a police officer. I decided to post in a forum asking for tips or advice and an officer replied and suggested I read this book:



It's good so far... The beginning mentioned a lot about infidelity within the population of law enforcement workers. But I know that's nothing I have to worry about! :) The author even mentioned the fact that not everything discussed in the book will apply to every lifestyle or situation and that is definitely something I will only skim over during my journey through this book. <3


Something I've always loved are paracord bracelets. And when I found a police one, I HAD to buy it! Haha!! I love the look of it.



And I LOVE what my cousin Sarah did with her husband, Weston's, Army paracord bracelet that he gave her when he got back from Iraq. I just might steal this idea ;) haha! If I ever get married that is.... ;) jk!





Something my sister, Jeanette, and I used to play was SimTower and SimFarm on our family computer, Windows96 HAHAHA!! Well I found SimCity Classic and SimFarm on Amazon so I ordered it for Jeanette. I originally wanted to get SimFarm for her last Christmas but couldn't find it. So I called her today when it came in the mail and told her "I got your Christmas present!" Lol!! She was perplexed. And then I explained and she was SOOO excited haha!



She played SimFarm when she got home and it brought back so many memories! Definitely made my night! We loved those games and I can't wait to order SimTower!!! That was my favorite out of all of them!

I ordered this because I thought it was cute and mostly because it was $0.77 :D



It came with four so I have no idea where the other three are going but I know one is definitely going on my car! :)



I love my police officer!! ♥ And this is where I would want to put a picture of him in his uniform but for our safety, I will refrain. ;)

Gonna make some progress with my new book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment