Robby left for class so I'm doing my Stat homework and facebooking. I'm able to drive now. Yay!! Getting my independence back ;)
I follow "16 and Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" and I have a few young mom friends and I just want to say, I am so thankful for the things I see because it allows me to see how NOT to raise my kids haha! My parents raised my sister and I so perfectly! I'm not even kidding. I thank God for them everyday!!! We were not bribed to behave, we just behaved (for the most part ;P). We didn't have the toxins of fast food and sugar while we were going through critical growing stages in our life. There is a difference between spoiling your children and harming them! I really don't think people understand how damaging that can be for their future... When Jace visits his grandparents in California, he comes home and begs for candy all the time cuz they give it to him all the time over there. That's so frustrating for Angela because she wants him to love coming back home but she doesn't want to always give in to him, especially when it is his health that is at risk. Maybe it's the biology major in me that is so concerned about the amounts of sugar children consume haha! We had to do a lot of research on our own about obesity and candy contents and what it does to our bodies and the risks it presents. Hmph.
Only saying I'm thankful that I am able to plan ahead ;) Speaking of, I have downloaded 8 wedding apps and 7 childcare/parenting apps. I'm crazyyyyyy! And I hope Robby doesn't read this post hahaha! I don't want to scare him ;) hehe jk!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment