Sometimes I wish I had posts that talked about my parenting questions and moments...
Maybe I'll start even if I'm not a real mom yet! :)
I read other mom's blogs and I love reading about their little ones and the precious moments they enjoy with them!
Gosh, as if my life weren't crazy already, I'm already thinking about kids!! baha I'm crazy!
I'm working on a group project and I kinda feel like I'm doing the majority of the work. I wonder if God feels that way with me sometimes? Nope, I don't wonder, I KNOW He does :/ He does a lot of work and sometimes I get so caught up in going through life that I'm not working daily on our relationship. What an awful thought; must fix this realization!
Gonna put my group project for class aside and work on my relationship with God :)
Thank you all for your support. Mommy isn't feeling well today :( PRAY!!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment