Lots and lots happening around here.
And I have not been very good at keeping you all updated :/
Mom feels crappy after chemo (to be expected and definitely understandable)
I really should've read up on chemo more before she started the treatments; it is as terrible as people describe. :(
Mommy is so strong though! She is in fact at work today :) We are all so proud of her!
Macy is growing up so fast and singing and talking like a big girl :)
Jace turned 5 on Sunday!!!!!! I cannot believe it :( My little tomtom is gettin sooo big!
I still have not figured out how to post pictures on here :( Someone help!!
I'm no longer living with Mom and Dad. Ashley offered for me to move in with her and Hannah and I absolutely love it! We have great conversation together and they help me with any questions I may have about relationships and such :)
Robby and I are happy and working through the tough times with communication and compassion. It's so refreshing being loved unconditionally!
I'm getting used to dating someone with a very inconsistent work schedule :/ But we make it work :)
Daddy is my hero! He is being so strong with Mom and taking such good care of her always!!! I know he is exhausted :/
Jeanette and I rarely see each other now that we're not living together haha! But we hang out when we can :) And I come visit frequently.
School is kicking my butt. Again! I really hate school... But I know it has to be done. hmph.
Hoping to figure out how to post pictures.
Love you all!
I'll write more later. Promise!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment