Don't want to 'jinx' anything. But I should update you on my "love life" or whatever you would like to call it....
There's this guy. He is a police officer.
I have loved cops ever since I was little,
And now I've fallen for one! :))
He just left about an hour ago.
We've hung out almost every night. Good thing we're both night owls haha!
We accidently slept through our alarms this morning so we didn't make it to church.
Long story but he has already met the entire family on Christmas day - he was working and hadn't had Christmas dinner yet so I invited him over to grab some food.
He admitted later that he was completely scared and intimidated with the size of my family. They were awesome though! They really accepted him and I'm so thankful they liked him! My family is really important to me.
We have planned to have dinner with his parents on Thursday night, and I am so excited!! I've already met his friends who are like his second family. They were really cool and fun to be around! :)
Not sure what God has in store for us, but needless to say, I am very excited and anxious to find out! :)
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me too!! Yeah baby! ;)
ReplyDelete