Wednesday, August 4, 2010

oh, the stress ... oh, the drama!!

School. It's college.

Blah blah blah.

I'm sitting here writing down the many more classes I need to take in order to obtain my long awaited degree in Information Technology (nerd)!

I cannot believe I am halfway through my college years!!! But, looking at all these classes, I do think I will be prolonging my college years to about 5 or 6 years instead of 4. Honestly, I'm ok with that!! Perfectly fine with that, actually! Because I really love my school. OH, I was back on campus today for the first time since May 10th... And wow, I could not stop smiling! I really love it there! I have had so many great memories made on that campus and I truly love it there. Can't wait for many more memories and more knowledge to be obtained from that growing school! :)

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I love our school too! This semester is going to be so interesting with the new buildings and everything else! lol :)

    ReplyDelete